The NSC Fall Wobble League will be starting Thurs, Sept. 17th. Entry into the league will be open until the 3rd night, Oct 1st. This year, Nenad Trickovski is stepping up to fill the League Czar boots, under the watchful eye of the former League Czar, Scott Calhoun.
2020 Wobble League
League start date: Thursday, September 17 League end Date: Thursday, November 5
League Format: 50 16-yard wobble targets per week.
Mandatory League Entry Fee: $20 (covers cost of trophies, and food for league shooters on last night)
– If you need to miss a week, you can shoot an extra set of scores on the prior or following Thursday, or you can also shoot on Sunday (with restrictions, see below).
– Of the eight weekly scores, you must shoot at least six weekly scores on Thursday. You can shoot up to two weekly scores on Sunday.
– You can shoot no more than two weekly scores on a single Thursday night.
– You can shoot no more than one weekly score on a single Sunday.
– Exceptions to these rules will be considered, please contact Tom Jorstad if these rules will cause an issue with your participation.
– Prizes will be awarded for High Overall scores as well as classes. The number of prizes will be determined by the number of shooters. Typically we have enough shooters for HOA and HOA Runner-up as well as winner and runner-up in five classes.
– To be eligible for the HOA awards you must shoot all eight weekly scores.
– To be eligible for class awards you must shoot at least seven weekly scores. Your best seven weekly scores will be used to determine class standings, with your worst weekly score thrown out.
– There will be food for all league shooters on the last night of the league